Using implanon, dizzy spells, nausea recently, frequent headaches, no menstrual only spotting. Am I pregnant ?

I have been using the implanon for 25 months. Most recently I have had dizzy spells, nausea once I start to eat. I have started to have very frequent headaches , I have been eating things I normally don t, I have not been able to sleep at night. I find myself falling asleep in the day while sitting up. I feel tired after I ve been sleep in the day but I sleep great at night when I do eventually go to sleep. I have been super irritable and just emotional. I haven t had a menstrual period since October but I have spotted 3 of 4 times since. I think I m pregnant bit it may be to early to tell. I have a 2 year old so I ve been pregnant before.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013