Using hydroquinone for dark armpits. Have stretch marks near the armpits. Could this be due to the implant? Can I go for microdermabrasion?

HELLO. I GOT TWO PROBLEMS. I GOT DARK ARMPITS. I´VE USED HIDROQUINONE FOR ABOUT TWO MONTHS, LIKE A YEAR AGO, AND THEY DIDN´T GET WHITER. IS THERE ANY OTHER TREATMENT ? AND MY OTHER PROBLEM ARE STRETCH MARKS , I HAVE THEM IN MY UPPER POLE OF BOTH BREASTS. I THOUGHT THAT GETTING AN IMPLANT COULD DISSIMULATE THEM, BUT NOW THAT THE SWOLLEN IS GOING AWAY I CAN SEE MY STRETCH MARKS AGAIN. MICRODERMOABRASION CAN WORK IN THOSE AREAS? OR IS THERE A CREAM I CAN USE? THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANSWERS.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013