Using hydroquinone cream to improve complexion. Red boils and black spots developed on skin. How to get rid?

hello I have been using hydroquinone cream (Hyde) mixed with Clobetesol Tenovate cream BP evey night to improve my complexion for more than 6 years now. I have seen excellent results on my complexion. but the skin developed red boils which has now turned to black spots on my face - this happened after 6 months since i started using the cream and the black spots are still on my face, is there a way to get rid of this? also can i continue to use this combination? as i am kind of addicted to my complexion now, kindly reply.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012