Using hydrogen peroxide, water mixture for Bacterial vaginosis. Had early period, having abdominal pain. Inter-related?

Last week, I used hydrogen peroxide and water mixture to clear up signs of BV. I usually have to do this 1-2 times a year. My period was from January 7-11. I douched with the mixture on January 17 and had sex on the 18th. My period has been regular my entire life. But on January 23, I started bleeding again as if its my period, ten days early. There was no spotting ahead of time. I also have pain in my lower right abdomen . I wouldn t say it feels like cramps . I usually get those in the middle of my abdomen. I m just wondering if there s a connection between the douching, pain, and early period. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013