Using homeopathy for conception. Delayed periods, lot of stress. Pregnant ?

sir,we r using homeopathy for conception my question is that previous month i got period on 12th of august and now imissed my period since 5 days and now iam suffering from fever from yesterday but for me before periods are irregular and after using homeopathy i was regular but when i will get stress so much then i will get delay of my period and previous month got so much stress and now i want to know whether iam pregnant or else due to the stress i was delayed so sir give me a positive information about this.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012