Using heroin, bruise on arm, making weird noise, weird eyes. Remedy?

Hi Im Michelle and im looking for answers. My boyfriend i noticed change in him and hes been using heroine again but i see bruises on his arms and i think he's shooting it up now i dont know what to do. Hes been staying up late at night making weird noises hes always in the bathroom for so long pretending to use the use the restroom his eyes are weird looking he slurs his words when he talks is this the heroine I've never been with someone thats been on drugs and I've never done no drugs. I just want answers and know what to do?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013