Using hard contact lens, diagnosed Keratoconus. Have aches around cranium plus strains on sinuses. Advise ?

hello, am a 31 year old male diagnosed last year with Keratoconus . My doctor recommended Hard Contact lenses , which am currently using. However, I constantly experience aches around my cranium plus strains on sinuses above & below the eyes. I can see clearly using the lenses and wondering if there could be an underlying problem. What additional treatment/ examinations would you advise me to undertake since my doctor ruled out the need for having brain scans. Regards
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012