Using fucibet and daktacort on face, red rash on eyebrows, forehead, under eyes, the side of chin and cheek, stopped using cream. How long rozex will take to cure?

I have been using steriod creams on my face for years such as fucibet and dakacort. I have stopped using them for a week now and my face has broken out in a red rash at my eyebrows, forehead , under my eyes, the side of my chin and cheek . I have prescribed rozex. Can you tell me how long it usually takes for he rash to clear. I can live with the redness but its the small pinprick rash that is really bothering me. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012