Using doculace frequently for constipation. Suffering from rectal bleeding. Due to medication? History of lactose intolerance

I have had chronic constipation most of my life (now 33) and am lactose intolerant. I have used doculace off and on for a couple of years. Usually one tablet does not make me use the restroom so I have been taking two. With two I get nauseated and have some abdominal pain just before a bowel movement . Today, I noticed some rectal bleeding and wondering if it is related to the doculace. In cases like this, should I just stop taking the doculace or stop taking and go to the proctologist?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012