Using demelan, sungrace total, belaman. Now less effective. Should I change medicines?

I sir, i m using demelan, Sungrace total & belaman from last 1 month, before this according to dermatologist at first the result was gud but now stop the effect properly as the first start. Can u clear me that is it gud or should i change other or suggest me other medicines. regards Thanks YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012

Welcome to Healthcaremagic.

The medications you mentioned above are good and simple.As most of the skin medications show a pattern of their efficacy which could include getting better and no much effect there is no need to worry.Do continue the medications for some more time to decide on efficacy.

Wish you good health.