Using crystal meth, vomiting, fever and muscle aches. What could be causing this?

hello my boyfriend and i have been using crystal meth for over 15 years last night we smoked some of a new sac that we got and this morning we are both throwing up for a few hours, unable to keep anything down. I am feeling better, but my boyfriend has a fever and muscle aches. hes not longer throwing up but is in pain and wont stop moving because his stomach hurts. So what could have caused this all and should i be worried about him? Are these even possible signs of an overdose and what can i do to help
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012