Using contraceptive, irregular bleeding, hairloss, gaining weight. Advice?

Hi, I have started using Noriday as a contraceptive from 2 months but this time after having very heavy periods for about 5 days i have started bleeding again after 1 week. its been 3 days and i am still bleeding heavy.What could be the cause of it ? plus i think i am estrogen dominant is Noriday making be more? Should i ask my doctor to give me progesterone therapy to balance my hormone. I am loosing so much of my hair , gaining weight too and most of the time very tired. any advice would help. thanks
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012