Using cleaner to remove marks. Coughing, vomiting, bad taste in mouth, dry mouth. What to do?

Hi i build catering units for a trailer company and sometimes we use thinners to get stubborn marks off the panels .i was cleaning in a confined space and after around 20 minutes started to feel i couldnt get my breath so i stopped using it .around half an hour later i started coughing and reaching .i woke up this morning with a horeible taste in my mouth lungs feel raw and i still have the cough and getting dry mouth and a minor headache .can you give me any advice thanks craig
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013