Using cholesterol medicine, blood work shows increased fasting blood sugar. What should I do ?

hi doctor am using cholesterol medicine and its controlled now, but last week i tested my blood and found that SGPT ( ALT ) value is 146 U/L , and SGOT (AST) value is 61U/L and my Fasting blood Glucose is 171 mg/dl. every 3 month i used to test my blood t, this is first time my blood sugar is coming more than 95 mg/dl. can u please advise me that what i have to do now ? am 32 years old boy. regards AAAAA
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013