Using canesten pessary and cream for thrush, leaving chalky residue, cloudy misty substance after bath. Has thrush cleared?

Hello, I was recently diagnosed with thrush quite high inside so the nurse prescribed me a canesten pessary and the cream which I have been using. I used it Tuesday night and all Wednesday there was chalky residue as expected, today (Saturday) I had a bath and there seemed to be a cloudy milky substance, not sure if that s bath water mixing with any left over pessary but it s been 4 days and I thought it might have cleared up, how will I know if it s cleared up or if the substance is more evidence of thrush? Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012