Using bleach, spilled a bucket of bleach water, difficulty breathing. Used inhaler for bronchitis, lack of voice, throat pain. Treatment?

I was cleaning in bleach and dish detergent after my husband had sprayed the house with flea foggers. I acccidently fell off a ladder and spilled a whole bucket of bleach water in the floor where i was laying. When I first stood up I had a really hard time breathing . I went outside to get some fresh air and used an inhaler that was given to me for bronchitis . It has been over a week and I still dont have much of a voice and my throat still hurts and burns. What can I do?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012