I have a bite guard I use at night when sleeping. A month ago I woke up choking in my dream only to realize I was choking in real life. I didn t think anything of it until I got up and removed my bite guard that I was missing a small corner of the guard. (I clench) and must have broken a bit in my sleep. I *think I swallowed it and now I have had the worst upset stomach for the last 3 weeks. Could the tiny bit of plastic (which I thought would have natually passed by now) and my upset stomach be related?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013