Using betamethasone ointment, beta scalp. Is it safe to have hair permed and dyed whilst on the ointment?

I am asking on behalf of a friend who has been given betamethasone ointment, beta scalp , to use twice daily for 5 days. Will she be able to have her hair permed and dyed whilst on the ointment? She has already booked an appointment before she was given the prescription. I look forward to hearing from you so that I can let my friend know. (she cannot use her computer at the moment) Thank you very much. Sylvia Hills
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012