Using aviane. Had slight bleeding. Started using low dose birth control. Will I get normal cycles?

After year of depo, then switching to Aviane .. how long until I can get pregnant after stopping pill? I had slight bleeding for the first few months after starting the depo in July 2011, then stopped having my period altogether. My last shot was back in September 2012, and in November I switched to the low dose birth control Aviane instead of getting another shot. Since then, I did bleed each time while on the inactive pill week, but it s normally 2 or more days after beginning them. Is my cycle getting back to normal? How likely is it that I will get pregnant soon after stopping them? I plan to stop sometime after May and want to know if I can still get pregnant shortly after.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013