Using asthalin inhaler daily. Highly reactive to anti-biotic medicines, cold drinks. Safe to take cipla asthalin inhaler?

respected doctors.. i am 22 year old.height5.11&weight 85kg.i am using inhaler for more than15 years. from last 2 months i am using inhaler more than 10 puffs of asthalin per day(sometimes24 puffs per day). my body is highly reactive from some foods and some medicines especially anti-biotic medicines&my body is very reactive from cold drinks,foods&environment. is my inhaler (cipla asthalin)will give any side effects to me?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012