Using arcolane lotion for hair loss, boils on scalp, had typhoid, tension. What can help?

i have been losing lots of hair since a year,my dr prescribed arcolane lotion but i started getting boils on my scalp so i stopped.started ayurvedic treatment for hair but its been six months now but i dont see any results should i start to trigaine will this help for my hair growth.....initially i started losing bcoz of typhoid but they grew back because of chyawanprash but now even that isnt helping.i am losing my hair because of tension ....please help and let me know if any other medicine would help me get my hair back soon.....thanks
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013

Thank you for your query.

It is not unusual to lose hair following typhoid infection. However the hair grow back to normal after control of infection.

You may try Trigaine but it is a shampoo and will not help in hair growth.

You need to take a good nutritious diet and, if required, supplement with essential vitamins. If things do not work then consult a dermatologist who may assess the scalp and guide you accordingly.

I hope I have responded to your query to your satisfaction.

Wishing you all the best.