Using amphetamine for nits. Hair covered with glue like substance. Help

Hi I am 43 yr old female, i had a bad case of nits that seemed imune to any product. Because i was using amphetimine at the time this became a main focus with combing and ashing with products most of the day on a daily basis. eventually my hair kinda got swallowed up by this glue stuff andalthough i had very long black hair it was nolonger visible making me appear bald, i have been trying to unweave this prossess byslowely unravelling this glue like stuff. it is driving me crazy and has taken cpl months so far just to get it to the stage where the tips of the ends are visible. i dont want to shave it. please help????
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012
Welcome to healthcare magic,
Permethrin 1 % creamy rinse is the treatment of choice. Get this prescribed by your doctor. If you have tried this also then a course of Bactrim DS or Septran DS twice a day for one week will help, provided you are not sensitive to sulfa drugs. Get it prescribed by your doctor.
Hope this helped