Using amelexanox tooth paste for mouth ulcer. Not able to eat. Cure?

i got mouth ulcer 2 days back, after that i visited a doc. and he gave me some medicine but now it turn out to be more. it has spread all over my mouth and due to which i am not able to eat anything, doc. told me that is due to lack of vitamins , sleep and poor appetite , yesterday i consult a different doc. he gave me some medicine and oral paste ( Amelexanox) Lexanox which i applied last night, but in the morning still i have the same problem. How do i over come from this problem?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012