Using aerocort inaler for asthma. Side effects of using for long term?

i have been using erocort inhaler since last 3 months almost every night .I am little worried about it as i suspect till how long i need to take it .the whole day passes without any problem but after midnight feel breathlessness , asthma symptoms and i have to take the aerocort rotacpas and get releif immediately . Any other alternative which cure and treat my asthma . Few have suggested that i should replace aerocort with foracort inhaler .Please suggest if there are any side effects of using aerocort for long term . Thanks M
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012