Using adhair for hair growing. Child touched the hair. Will it result in growing unwanted hair?

Hello Dr Greetings to you i am 32 yrs old house wife. i am using adhair topical solution for hair growing as suggested by doctor and doctor adviced me to apply 1ml in the morning and night. inthe mean time my 8yr old son touches my head by oversight manytimes. Is this affect my sons skin in the sense of growing of unwanted hair whereever he touches. Kindly advice. If so how to avoid? Also the adhair prescription mentions whereever the drop of oil spread, the hair will grow ! Is it true? If so how to avoid? Even i m using seprate pillow for me alone, some times my face also tocuches the pillow. will it affect my face in the sence of growing hair on my face? Prarallely i m using V Care for grey hair , can i use this, since i m using Adhair? Kindly advice, i m worrying little about my hair. kind reagrds S Krithiga
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013