Using Step up height growth formula, unable to increase height. Is there any side effects using it?

hi sir,this venu gopal,now iam at 23 years age.iam at a height of 5 i want to increase my height.due to this reason i bought stepup height growth formula and useing it from the last 2 months but there is no improvement and .now iam in askng you,is there any side effect by using there any chance to increase my height.please i want to go for civils exam.please clear my query.iam eagerly waiting for u answer. thank you
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Hi Venu gopal,
Height is something which is dependent on heredity, age, hormones, physical activity and nutritional intake. Nutritional supplements are recommended only when the person is not able to meet the daily recommended dietary intake. Since you have not shared your weight, I am not sure about your health status. If I assume it to be at a healthy level, then I am really very sorry to say that the supplements are just a waste of money. Probably its because of your genes you are not able to stretch your height. But, don't lose your heart, there are many attributes to someone's personality..Wishing you good luck for the future.
Thank you.