Using Rosuvas for high cholestrol. Increased after few months. What is the reason, is there any side effect?

I was using Rosuvas F 10 Mg tablet from past 6 month for high Cholesterol and BP. After take this tablet and followed food in control my BP and cholesterol (Triglycerides is 202) is almost come to normal slowly. After 6 month now i have checked my Cholesterol. Now the Triglycerides level is 271. I need clarification, why it is increased now. Also i need confirmation for any side effect in this tablet.
Jeen Edwin Raj (Male, 33 Years Old)
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013