Using Primaleve. Any long-term side effects? Have hot flushes, depression

I use primaleve now for nearly one and half years to help with menopausal symptoms. I take one tablet per day (1000mg). How long can I take primrose oil ? Is it lifelong supplement or it has side effects on long term ? I am sportif and don t take any medicines and my menopausal symptoms are mild but still there ( hot flushes with occasional depression phases). I need your advice because I hate to take tablets even if it is herbal .
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  218 Awaiting Answer