Using Pentogen, got sick with vomiting in morning, not got periods. Started Tryphasils pills. Can be pregnant ?

good day, iam a 29 years old lady, i have 2 babies 22months and 8month. ive started using Petogen on the 30th May 2012, i then started getting sick even vomitting in the mornings. my second appointment for Pentogen was on the 22 August 2012 then i waited till i have my period from the 23 - 27 August 2012 then i started using Tryphasils pills on the 1st day of my mentruation, could i be pregnant during this process.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  94 Awaiting Answer