Using Oxitol for neuralgia, Mysoline for postural & actional tremors, under control, wake up from sleep with dreams. Solution ?

hi Doctor,Sir I am .a retired person .I am using drugs,(Oxitol 600 mg) for Tri geminal neuralgia and mysoline 250 mg,for postural&actional tremors for last 2 years.They are under control.Now my problem is I wake up during night once or twice ,almost always with prolonged drems and facing difficulty in falling asleep again..I am feeling sleepy during day time.I am awaiting for proper solution to my proplem.Thankin your good self.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013