Using Neoprene rubber for waist trimming. Does using this belt cause cancer?

Does Neoprene rubber in a waist trimmer belt cause cancer for those looking for a temporary slimming effect? I know the belt causes water loss through sweating and this is only temporary. I am a healthy, fit, middle aged female who is also a belly dancer and trimming my waist an inch or so for a show can make a difference in my confidence and even looks better in photos. I want to know if wearing my belt for this temporary cosmetic effect will cause cancer and if I should stop doing this? Maybe wrapping my middle in plastic wrap is a safer method.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013