Using Mintop 10 foam, more effective than mintop 5% liquid, foam choked in nozzle. Refrigeration required?

Hello, I bought Mintop 10 foam and I am using it regularly in XXXX. It is effective for me compared to Mintop 5% liquid. After a few weeks, however, the foam doesn t come and gets choked in the nozzle. I can feel some liquid is still there in the bottle. I don t understand how to store it. Climate here is moderate, neither too sunny nor too cold . Is it supposed to be kept refrigerated?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
**
1. Medicines have a temporarily role to play if one has familiail hair loss [androgenic alopecia].In case you have lost hair and are suffering from baldness then you can go for hair transplantation. Hair transplantation being a permanent method for treating baldness.
2. as far as storage is concerned, store minoxidil foam at room temperature, [not to be refrigerated] at 68 and 77 degrees F [20 and 25 degrees C], store in a tightly closed container, store away from heat and direct sunlight, and do not store above 120 degrees F (49 degrees C).
3. Improve your diet with green leafy vegetables, dry fruits, protein rich diet,fresh fruits, plenty of water, pulses, and avoid items with high sugar content, and avoid oily and deep fried food.

PS: Main side effects of Mintop [minoxidil] are:tachycardia,hypertrichosis, swelling [edema,weight gain,] and sometimes worsening of existing cardiac disease and alterations in the ECG), nausea, headache, gynaecomastia, thrombocytopenia, pruritus, contact dermatitis, flushing, local burning,thus monitoring of Minoxidil is important. You must talk with your healthcare provider for complete information about the risks and benefits of using minoxidil foam.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.