Using Melacare forte. Pimples and heat boils remain unhelped. What is wrong?

Hello Sir, I used to have clear skin 3 months ago. I have used a medical cream called Melacare Forte as advised by my friend. I have been suffering with lots of pimples or heatboils or whatever so called on cheeks, forehead and neck part. I have consulted a doctor now, he suggested me to use AZAC soap, Nadibact cream and Zathrin 500 mg tablets ( 3 times in a week). Let me know if I am in right path to get back my clear skin.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012