Using Loette. Can it be continued for a year without side effects?

Hello Doctor, I am 32 years old ,married for almost 3 years now and i have been using Loette since Dec 2010.We both are working and me and my husband have a very busy schedule so we are not planning for anything in another 1 year or so. We thought of planning for a baby in 2014. I have been hearing from my friends and relatives that too much usage of contraceptive pills are not good for health. Since we both are not mentally prepared to take the responsibility now so wanted to know from you that whether loette can be continued for another year and if taken what could be the effect of that on my body.Is it really safe to continue with that?Kindly suggest . Thank you in advance
Asked On : Wed, 2 Sep 2015