Using Jolessa. Spotting, unusual discharge. Have protected sex. Cause?

I have been on birth control for a long time and have been on Jolessa for 8 months now. I never normally get spotting, but I started spotting today and have been having unusual discharge . I had sex during the last 3 weeks of January every time with a condom, but I read that my discharge could be a miscarriage . I recently found out I have Grave s disease though, and just recently started taking tapazole for that. Could you tell me the cause for this discharge and spotting?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013