Using Isotretinoin for acne. Have spots on mouth, chin and nose. Effective treatment?

Hi, 35 your old male who has suffered from acne for 20 years. Generally it has been under control after being prescribed isotretinion, which I have had 4 times in last 15 years. Tried pretty much everything from doctors several times. Been using 5 % benzol peroxide for last couple of years. Skin really flaring up with angry spots around mouth, chin and nose . Totally fed up and feel like there are no options left. Noted that there is is a gel version of isotretinion. Is this an effective treatment?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012