Using IUD, have skipped and fluttering heart beats post taking up healthy diet and workout. What could be the causes?

Hello, My name is Kimberly and I have a few questions, about two weeks ago I started a path to change my life I was going to start a healthy diet and healthy work out. About two days into the work out my heart started acting funny it started pausing during beats and or fluttering it became very uncomfortable and knowing that I have never had problems in the past I became nerves and had a little depression and anxiety . My family watched and listen to my heart beat but it seemed to be normal, about half way through the day then the pausing started. It is day 14 and it still acting up I don t have healthy service and I don t know what to do. I will note that I was a smoker of two years and I stopped when I started my healthy path, I don t have depression or anxiety because I work it out and feel good after. My mother says it might have to do with my IUD . So many possiablities to what s going on and I would feel a little better if someone knows what s going on whether it s something that will go away or I need to see a doctor. Thank you, Kimberly
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012