Using IUD, have brown spotting, light periods, dizziness, fatigue, not pregnant. What else could it be?

Hi, I was wondering what s going on with me. IV been on the IUD for three years now, and the past month onelce or twice a week IV been spotting a brown bloody discharge , since I got the IUD I had a light period maybe every 6months that lasted one or two day till the next month. IV been getting dizzy and IV also been tired as well. Iv thought maybe I was pregnant but iv took a home pregnancy test two days ago. I was wondering if I m not pregnant what could it be?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012