Using IUD for a long time. On a weight loss program. Prolonged brownish discharge. Due to the change in eating habit?

hi, i am 25 years old and have had the IUD in for the last 3 years. About 5 wks ago I started using slim genics a weight loss program. Along with that, I am eating ALOT more healthy than I use to, taking daily supplements and drinking lots of water. For the last week or so I have had a brownish-redish discharge that is not seeming to stop. Could this be happening because of the changes my body is going through detoxifying or is it something more serious? I have not had sex for quite a long time either so I really dont believe any STD issues would be the reasoning...please help!!!
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012