Using Glaciphage PG-2, Huminsulin, changed medicines to Glaciphage, Glycomet. Feeling nauseous. Why ?

I am a 52 year old using glaciphage PG-2 one in morning one in night.and huminsulin 50/50 ,10 units daily in the morning.My sugar level has been 65 to 68 daily in the morning. recently i visited doctor who changed the medicine to glaciphage G2 and glycomet 500 my sugar level in the morning fasting is 62 to day and feeling nausea for last three days after the change of medicine shall i continue this or not
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013