Using Generess Fe birth control, nausea on taking pills. Alternative birth control pills?

I am fourteen years of age and not yet sexually active. I recently recieved a trial pack of Generess Fe birth control pills and tried them out but the taste of them alone makes me sick every time I attempt to take them so I end up taking about four pills out of the entire pack and can t bring myself to take any more. My mother and I revisited my OBGYN and got a prescription for Lo Loestrin Fe but my parents refuse to buy them because the OB said they were more expensive. I can t stand to take the Generess Fe. Now, my question. Are there any other birth control pills that are less expensive but not chewable? I have no issues taking swallow whole pills. Thanks for your help.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  272 Awaiting Answer