Using Evra contraceptive patches. What are my chances of being pregnant?

i have been using the evra contarceptive paches for 3 years now and the other day i noticed i have used 2 out of 3 patches that expired in august last year so 4 months out of date.i have switched to an in date one for the last week but am worried. my doctor didnt seem too concerned what are my chances of being pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

Your doctor is right.
ideally the product is to be used within the expiry daye. Even if it is used after the expiry , its unlikely that it looses its potency completely. It only decreases the potency .
In case you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.

Wishing you happy and healthy life

Take Care

Best Regards
Dr Deepak K K