Using Dipsalic f to improve skin tone. Can use this for body & does it cause any skin problem in future?

Hi sir, iam pawan.last 5 years back, my skin tone colour is black.always i used to think about my skintone only.i feel shy,When i see my face on the mirrior due to dark day ,my bro told me to use dipsalic f.from that time me,my bro and some of my friends are also using disalic f.we all became fair now.but why we are getting white skin tone.can we use dis for face and body their any disadvantages dis.please clear my doubt sir,can i continous use dis are i face any problums in future.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012