Using Dermamist for eczema problem, no longer available, any alternative medication?

Hi Just wondering if Dermamist has been taken off the market for any particular reason. My daughter has ezcema and I found this spray very easy to use. However my local pharmacist has advised me that it is no longer available. I used to be able to get it in Boots as well but they too no longer stock it. I am based in Dublin and would like to know if there is anywhere where I can get this dermamist. Thanks. Avril Byrne
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013