Using Clotrimazole for thrush. Bleeding, no pain or swelling. Usual side effect?

Hi my wife is on day 3 of a 3 day use of clotrimazole 3 vaginal cream that she was prescribed for thrush. She had our baby 6 weeks ago via c section and has not started having her period post baby. She tells me that she is bleeding a little. She says it is watered down, but bright red whereas her periods are more of a maroon colour. She has no pain, no irritation or swelling . My wife is 28, otherwise healthy. Is the bleeding a usual side effect? Do I need to take her to the hospital?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013