Using Clindamycin in nebulizer for sinus infection. Having swelling in nose, cheek, under eye. Discontinue?

I just started using clindamycin in a nubulizer 2 ago to treat a severe sinus infection . Last night i began having mild swelling around the bridge of my nose . I thought it was an acne breakout due to a deep bump that appeared on the right side. When i got up this morning, the right labial fold of my cheek is swollen and so is the underside side of my eye. Should i discontinue and contact my ENT?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013