Using CPAP for sleep apnea. Getting toothache. What could be the causing this pain?

Have been using CPAP for sleep apnea since 5/02/12 and have been sleeping well. Recently I began getting a toothache on my right side, both upper and lower Lat night toothache was from my lower right to my right ear, so I had to turn machine off. this am toothache was 85% gone? pressure was recently (10 days) increased from 9 to 11. My mask, a simple one with air going only to nostrils is not adequate and am waiting on approval for a different one. Cannot understand about toothaches.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012