Using 5% minoxidil for hair fall. Started severe hair fall after using Rogaine foam. What should I do ?

Hi Doc.. I have a question regarding hair loss . I ve been using 5% minoxidil for a few years without propyl glycol that I ve been buying from a doc online. I recently switched to Rogaine foam and in a few days began shedding. Within 10 days had a massive shed. I had some diffuse thinning, but within 10 day lost about 1/4 inch at my hairline which was pretty full. I understand a shed when starting treatment but all i did was switch brands. I stopped the foam after 10 dyas but am still getting a shed. Do I stay with the Foam and ride out the shed? Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012