Used withdrawal method. Why am I not conceiving despite normal reports?

hi doctor humari shadi ko 2 saal ho gye hai, humne ek saal tak to withdrawl method use kiya tha as a precaution. ab me concieve karna chati hu to ho ni paa raha hai. mene doc se checkup kraya humare sare test normal aaye hai jo abhi tak hue hai, my uterus n husband ke semins test normal hai. mere mensus cycle ireegular hai to kya me concieve kr paungi. mjhe doc ne biopreg f and microgest tab lene ko kaha hai. or mere follicular stage ka test bhi likha hai is it help me for concieve.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through the problem description. I suggest you to follow the instructions given to you by the infertility specialist and gynecologist. For the time being they are the best judges of you.

If all the tests are normal, you should conceive. Withdrawal method is used by so many couples that there is nothing wrong or harmful.

Hope this clears doubts. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.