Used vibrator, discomfort in clitorous area, uneventful urination. What is the cure?

I used a vibrator last night and had several orgasms. This morning I am left with much discomfort in the clitorous area. I am having symptoms of pressure causing uneventful urination . I have been seen by a urologist and have had many tests done with cultures to determine if uti exists but only half concluded uti while other half did not show infection. This has created an issue for my sex life with husband since sex with him also creates same affects as sex without him.i have been on a regular regiment of micro bid. I don t feel the pressure of the need to urinate if sex has not been a factor. The pressure usually lasts for several days.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum. Vegina is a specialised organ which can recognise the guests, and may be urging the guests. It might be the same reaction of the organ, you are facing now.
It might be urge for sex, preferably with vibrator. It needs treatment with analgesics, anxiolytics, and antibiotics to prevent possible infection of the U.T.I. due to foreign substance.
Besides i advise you to follow some diet recommendations as take more of balanced diet full of nourishing things. avoid taking spices, chillies, junk foods, and oily foods to avoid reffered symptoms of uti irritation.
Wishing for a quick recovery and thanks for calling.